10 rules in order to decrease its ecological footprint
Written by Univers-Eco
1. get an EEA (Energy Efficiency Audit)
2. insulate your home to keep it cool in summer and warm in winter
3. contact your environment and energy management agency for information on financial aid and the systems that have been put in place,
4. choose a heating system with high thermal efficiency, such as low energy consumption boilers, which can provide savings of 20% with respect to standard boilers, and install a programmable thermostat.
5. choose solar energy for water heaters and photovoltaic panels for the production of electricity
6. replace conventional light bulbs with energy saving lamps
7. reduce water consumption by installing a dual flush toilet valve and flow limiters
8. seek out any leaks
9. collect rainwater for watering your garden and washing your car
10. adopt simple gestures: switch off all lights when not in use, let in natural light, paint your walls in light colors, take showers (instead of baths), and turn the heating down a notch.
Be-ecolo recommends the following website Traduction Ink
You like this website? You can contact us and put this page as your home page